Sunday, November 2, 2008

weekend!!!

Argh the weekend is over!!! Not that it was a fantastic weekend in that the usual excitement was lacking. Nonetheless its over and I have a FULL week ahead! Oh man I understand why PC said I will look forward to public holidays once I start working. You're clairvoyant PC! Or maybe you just have the common sense I lack lol.
In any case my weekend wasn't all that great although I had lotsa time this weekend. I was totally free! Personal relationships got in the way of things though and that put me in a bad mood for most of the weekend. Not wanting to waste my weekend, I slept at 4 plus in the morning on saturday (usually the time I get UP on weekdays) and ending up feeling totally hungover the next day which kinda meant that the day was wasted. Towards the end of today I ended up with diarrhoea (super sudden) and I am still wondering what caused it.... hmmm... what?

So all in all not such a hot weekend (although the weather was super hot) as you can see. Never mind I will find ways to get myself perky again. Although the early mornings are getting on my nerves. I think we should all go to work at 10 am! Anyone agree with me? Well in any case its about time for me to say nighty night. I've got a runny nose (been runny for super long do I have and allergy like Alez?) and a churning stomach. So tata for now and you just keep on coming back to read ok! Good night sleep tight and DON'T let the bedbugs bite (know whose favourtie phrase is this?)

No comments: