Sunday, November 15, 2009

Rock

Its been an absolutely tumultous week. I am still reeling and dealing with certain very sad events that happened in my life recently so my mood's persistently had a tinge of funk.

Stress at work's constant but recently increased AGAIN thanks to some XXXXX from upstairs that's actually of lower rank, family's recovering as well so there's definitely stress and subconciously/conciously that stress has been passed to J maybe due to my hot temper. J finally lost it.

So as it stands three main sources of stress. I really think the word stress should never have been invented...

If only I could hide somewhere and let the tears fall freely. I've always prided myself on being sensitive but my tears don't fall freely. I may be the weakest link in my family but its a tough family so much as I have that thought, the tears won't come. I have been trained too well to let them fall. So I'll hold it inside and act tough like I always do. Somehow I'll get through it alone.... I always do. I am a rock and how many rocks have you seen cry? :>

No comments: