Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Holiday Recap

So that's it... the holiday's done and over! How fast is that? Einstein was right time is relative the holidays just simply flew by and I don't really know how!

Truth be told the holiday was not as great as I hoped but in all honesty I did have a good time a really good one the one major disappointment is that it didn't add a lot of zest or boost the relationship all that much. It helped that's for sure it WAS good for the relationship its just that I wished it was MUCH BETTER :>

Waking up today was kinda weird and really sad. Alone in the house and well I could go out but I really don't feel like it with the mountain of work awaiting me tomorrow now that I am back on Singapore shores I just can't throw thosr far back enough for me to enjoy myself but one thing I am trying to do is CARPE DIEM! CJCians 'd be proud. Its not gonna be easy though!

No comments: