Saturday, January 19, 2008

fist and legs

As I sit in front of my computer filling in my rather neglected bloggy, aching pain seems to swell my ribs. Hmm the reason? Got punched again in the ribs. The drawbacks of being a martial artist I suppose. Many people believe that martial artists, well.... at least those that have trained for some time are more hardy. I definitely think that is true but.... I guess sometimes they forget, martial artists are humans too, you know blood, bones, tissues? Which means to say... we hurt too!!! Another thing I don't quite understand, why do people like to spar with me? It is true that I have practised for quite a while but I think I am one of the lousier ones not to mention that I tend to hold back when sparring. Hmm..... its called sparring to advise you to hold back!!
Hmm had a long drive today with lotsa uncles trying to "bully" me on the roads. Hmm sometimes the carefree feeling of driving is really spoilt by rude and inconsiderate drivers. for example a driver with a banged up car overtook me today. No big deal right? Well... here's the deal. He overtook me on the left at high speed when the right lane was empty and he over took me in a one way lane! The other lane was going in the opposit direction and it wasn't like I was going that slow either. "Must he go at 80 kph on a small road?

No comments: